What kind of data do you collect from me?
We want to break down the information we obtain from you into two categories, which are the “Information you give us” and the “Information we collect when you use Argonauts”.
Information you give us
To use Argonauts service, you need to have an account. To have an account, you need to provide us with your information.
- Personal accounts. If you create an account, you have to provide us with some information, therefore we can provide you with our services. The information that we will collect from you includes your display name (for your profile); your username; your password; and your email address. We also collect third-party sign-in information, only if you choose to sign-in with a single sign-in method (such as signing in with Google). Your profile display will always be public. However, you can choose to make a private account to lock your content if you feel you are not sharing any of your content.
- Payment information. In order to subscribe to one of our paid services, you will need to provide us with your payment information, including your credit or debit card number, card expiration date, CVV code, and your billing address. However, we don't collect any of your payment information in our database.
Information we collect when you use Argonauts
When you use Argonauts, we collect your information to help us to curate users' activity in order to create a more respectful platform for every Argonauts' users. (You can also see terms and conditions here)
Your activity. We collect information about your activity including:
- Your uploaded or saved content.
- Your interactions with other users' content such as likes and shares.
- If you communicate with us, we will collect information about our interactions and its content.
- Subscriptions and payments. In order to process your subscription plan, we may receive information about your transaction such as when it was made, when a subscription is about to expire or auto-renew, and amounts paid or received.
- Device information. We obtain information about your device operating system and information you allow us to receive through device settings that you turn on, such as access to your camera or photos to help us to recognize your device compatibility with our Augmented Reality technology. We may collect information from your device folder if you wish to upload your own asset(s) to your Argonauts project.
- Your activity. We collect information about your activity including:
- Information you give us
How do we use this information?
Here's how we use the information that we have to support Argonauts products:
Provide and augment our product
We use the information we obtain to provide and operate Argonauts products and services. We may use the information we collect from accounts of other services that you choose to connect, such as Google account or any other third party as a cross-service authentication, and to operate our services. We use information and request camera/photo access to provide the Augmented Reality technology, also to improve our services so that you have a better experience on Argonauts, upon the latest update of Augmented Reality technology and its device compatibility.
Measure and analyze
We use the information that we have to measure and analyze our product for a better understanding of how you use them, in order to make Argonauts better.
Communicate with you
We use the information that we have to communicate with you about our products such as newsletters, changes to our policies and terms, or regarding App/site updates or maintenance, or offers. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
We may use the information you provide to us to conduct and support research, product testing, as well as troubleshooting to help us improve our products and services.
- Provide and augment our product
How do you share this information?
Here's how and why your information is shared with others:
When you post and share.
Sharing with the public. Your Argonauts projects, including your Argonauts profile information (such as your profile name, username, profile pictures, as well as your projects), can be seen by anyone, including if they don't have an account unless your Argonauts page is a private account.
Sharing with third parties.
Vendor and service providers. We may share your information with our service providers on our behalf who support our business, such as providers who facilitate payments.
When required by law.
We share or disclose information with law enforcement or in response to legal requests if we believe that it is reasonably necessary. You can refer to this page for any legal requests that may happen. In some cases, we may specifically ask for your consent to collect or share your data when required by law.
- When you post and share.
How can I manage or delete my personal information?
You can access, correct, adjust, modify, or delete your data by editing your profile through account settings.
When you delete your Argonauts account, you won't be able to recover that information afterward. To protect your privacy and security, we take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your personal data. To delete your account, please visit Argonauts settings.
If you don't wish to delete your account but just want to temporarily stop using Argonauts, you can deactivate your account instead.
How do you respond to prevent harm or legal requests?
We use the information we collect to provide for the safety and security of our users, our products, services, and your account. This includes verifying your identity, authenticating your account, and defending against fraud, unauthorized use, and illegal activity.
We access, preserve and share your information with legal enforcement when we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud, unauthorised use of the Products, breaches of our Terms or Policies, or other harmful or illegal activity; to protect ourselves (including our rights, property, or Products).
How long do you keep my data?
We keep your information as long as your account is not deleted.
Is Argonauts available for kids?
Argonauts is not intended for people under the age of 13 (in some jurisdictions, this age limit may be higher). You must be at least 13 years old or the minimum legal age in your country to use Argonauts.
We may allow your parent or guardian to use Argonauts on your behalf. However, it is only applicable in some countries.
Will the policy change?
We may change our policy, and we may need to make changes to these Terms so that they accurately reflect our product